We are always looking for talented, skilled and fun people to join the Replay Analysis team. If you like what you read below then get in touch, you are probably the sort of person we would love to work with!
Things You Must have
- Great communication skills. We're a distributed team, so frequent and clear written communication is a must.
- Self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn. Our business is changing and growing fast, who knows what will be the skills of tomorrow? Flexibility is key.
Any Of These Sound Like You?
Developer. If you care about the way things work and understand the acronyms MVC, PHP and OO then you are probably a developer. At Replay Analysis you will be involved in new product development, from inception through to implementation, high volume programming and fighting the never ending bug war! Here are some skills that will come in handy:
- A strong understanding of the Web including HTTP, clean URIs, HTML, and CSS.
- Experience running and developing on Open Source platforms like Linux.
- Must be comfortable with customer-facing roles including support and documentation.
- Knowledge of how, and when, to optimize PHP and SQL.
Designer. If you have a passion for combining high technology with great design, enjoy using typography in interesting ways and just love design then your off to a good start! At Replay Analysis we design for the web while being dedicated to the clarity and simplicity of good design
- You thoroughly understand typographical terminology and concepts, and can execute them on the web.
- You demonstrate a world-class knowledge of open web standards like HTML and CSS.
- You can give and take constructive criticism from both designers and non-designers alike.
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates a great sense of style and impressive technical ability.
Deal Maker. If you thrive in a sales environment, wouldn't flinch giving a presentation to the queen and have a unique insight into the complicated world of sport we want to hear from you. At Replay Analysis you would be responsible to demonstrating our product to potential clients and closing those all important deals. The kind of person we like:
- Has incredible verbal and written communication skills.
- Is familiar with the media and publishing space.
- Has experience giving presentations in front of large audiences at conferences.
- Is comfortable working on contracts and collaborating with lawyers.
How to Apply
We currently don't have any open positions, but we still like to hear from you, the right people are always welcome!
If you would like to apply to Replay Analysis then just drop us a mail to email@example.com. Let us know a bit about you, include your CV and examples of previous work are always good to see.